Tuesday, August 26, 2008







I'll have to post more details later on, but here are a few pictures from our weekend trip to St. Louis. We spent the weekend at a reunion of some of our dearest friends. It was absolutely glorious to see them all, and exciting to introduce Ansley to all the other new babies! The first picture is the girls with the kids (minus one baby--it was naptime, and, especially after such a long weekend, you don't mess with naptime!) including two in-utero. The other pictures are of the babies closest to Ansley in age...she is the middle born of three. Micah is 11 days older and Mikail is 11 days younger! Also, Justus is about 4 months younger. I don't have an individual picture of the newest baby-Garreth-he's only a month old, but he's in the group shot. I get a kick out of thinking about our reunion here in a couple of years when we'll have 5 two year olds...that ought to be an exciting time! All in all, it was a great weekend, and we were blessed by our time with our friends and their beautiful families.

1 comment:

The Reardon's said...

My Sweet sweet friends... oh how I miss you guys. Amber and I were just talking about planning the reunion... we can't get together enough. Thanks for your sweet comments on Uriah. How's your sweet baby girl? I need to see some new pics! Laurel, I miss you girl.. so wish we lived closer. xoxo

Love you guys!